multiple unit operations in both the United States and Internationally.
- • Full Service - Casual Theme
- • 3,000 sq. ft. - 7,000 sq. ft.
- • Deep Dish Pizza, All Natural Flatbreads, Appetizers, Steaks, Pasta, Chicken, Sandwiches, Salads, Desserts, Full Liquor Offerings, Beer, Wine, & Beverage.
- FOR UNO INFORMATION CONTACT:
- Fred Houston
- Vice President - Franchising
- phone (617)218-5271
- Email Fred.Houston@unos.com
- • Net worth of $1 million per restaurant
- • Liquidity of $750,000+
- • Initial Fee - $40,000 per location
- • Area Development Fee - $10,000 per location
- • Royalty - 5% of Gross Sales
- • Fast Casual - Marketplace
- • 500 sq. ft. - 3,000 sq. ft.
- • Deep Dish Pizza, All Natural Flatbreads, Fresh Made Panini's, Grab 'n go Wrapped Sandwiches & Salads, Soups, Snacks, Breakfast Sandwiches, Coffee & Full Assortment of Beverages.
- • Go to: www.unoduego.com
- FOR UDG INFORMATION CONTACT:
- Louis Miaritis
- SVP - Development
- phone (617)218-5404
- Email Louis.Miaritis@unos.com
- • Net worth of $600,000 per restaurant
- • Liquidity of $300,000+
- • Initial Fee - $25,000 per location
- • Area Development Fee - $5,000 per location
- • Royalty - 5% of Gross Sales
There are over 150 Uno Chicago Grill restaurants located in 24 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Honduras, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
Take a virtual tour of five of our locations, including our new UNO Dué Go fast-casual unit, and see how we are creating a unique and inviting dining environment.
View photos of three of our newest Uno Chicago Grill designs.
Uno's New Approach to Casual Dining
Copyright© 2012 ABC News Internet Ventures.
UNO Sends Pizzas to US Forces Overseas for Super Bowl
Copyright© 2012 VOA News.
Uno Chicago Grill® Launches Uno Dué Go™
Extends Brand to Fast Casual Category
- • 2008 - Named America's #1 Healthiest Chain Restaurant by Health Magazine;
Named #4 of the 10 Best Family Restaurant Chains by Parents Magazine;
Roasted Eggplant & Feta Flatbread Pizza named Guilt-Free Favorite Pizza by Prevention Magazine.
- • 2006 - Restaurants & Institutions "Consumers' Choice in Chains" survey ranks Uno the
nation's No. 2 U.S. franchised restaurant; placing Uno above competitors such as
Applebee's, T.G.I. Friday's, Bennigan's, Ruby Tuesday and Buffalo Wild Wings. Uno was
also ranked No. 1 in "Convenience," "Food Quality," and "Value" among U.S. franchised
- • 2006 - Franchise Business Review names Uno one of Americas Top 25 Food Franchises based
on a 2006 satisfaction survey.
- • 2005 - Uno sets record for franchisee communication ratings - overall communication
approval jumps 30% year-over-year and approaches perfection.
- • 2005 - New hospitality initiative and employee outreach program reduces guest concerns
system-wide by more than 40% in just five months.
- • 2004 - Entrepreneur Magazine awards Uno No. 1 ranking in Full-Service category for
the second straight year.
- • 2003 - Uno declared One of the 20 to Watch by Franchise Times and honored by Entrepreneur Magazine as the Number One Full Service Concept in 2003.
Click Here For A Sampling of the Many Services Provided By Uno to It's Franchisees
Click Here For Our Franchise Fact Sheet.
We welcome every opportunity to speak with and meet qualified parties.